Pages

Wednesday 11 June 2014

Skincare Routine, all products under £5!

I'll admit I'm not the best person to talk to about skincare, I can never justify spending £50 on a cleanser and in the past there's been far too many times I've slept without removing my makeup..

Thankfully those times are now behind me and this year I've been taking a lot more care and in recent months have noticed a massive difference. My skin is smoother, I have less breakouts and my face looks a lot less dry.

Firstly, makeup removal wipes. I don't use these everyday and have been told to stay away from them, but I really like these ones. I find if I'm in a rush or I come in late and don't have the energy to spend time cleaning my face these are perfect. They also are so soft on the skin and cause no irritation, and are brilliant for removing eye makeup.

Then I always get a circular cotton wool pad and wash my face using the Simple cleansing lotion and then do the same with the toner, sometimes using more if there is any makeup refusing to budge. Then if it's the evening I use the Simple rich moisturiser on my face and neck, and if it's the morning I use the light one (as I feel it's a lot less heavy and nice to put on before applying makeup)


On top of these if I'm feeling I need more of a cleanse or I'm getting a few breakouts, I like to use Neutrogena spot stress control daily scrub, this is nice in the evenings or after a shower and I have been buying their products for years during my early teens when my skin was a nightmare..

None of these products irritate my skin at all and overall have made me feel and look a lot healthier. I would reccomend these to anyone who doesn't have the money to buy high end skincare, or has sensitive skin and doesn't want something that will irritate them.

Now, of course one of the best thing for your skin (and a very cheap / free way to drastically improve it) is water! Make sure you drink 8 glasses a day and stay hydrated and you will definitely see an improvement, and you will feel better too.





Sophie x

No comments:

Post a Comment